Looking to Buy?
If you are like most people, buying a property is one of the most significant financial decisions you will ever make. That’s why most people choose to work with a real estate professional - who can protect you with valuable advice, knowledge and expertise that allow you to buy with confidence knowing that you’re making informed decisions.
Finding and purchasing a home involves more steps than most buyers realize. Having the right agent on your side can transform a potentially stressful and complex transaction into a more pleasant process. A buyer’s agent can be an incredibly beneficial resource, helping you navigate the entire process.
7 Steps to a Successful Purchase
- Choose the best agent and establish the agency relationship
- Get pre-approved & build a realistic budget
- Deciding where and what to purchase
- Start the searching process and narrowing down your search to identify your top choices.
- Select the right property and write an enforceable contract of purchase and sale.
- Satisfying the conditions to firm up your purchase.
- Prepare for closing and move in and celebrate!
William Tan Home Buyer Service Program
(What I will do to help you buy your dream home)
- Conduct property research–help determining where and what to buy based your preferred location, features and price range; and help narrowing the search down to suggest the most suitable properties.
- Advise on essential information; area information including schools, parks, amenities, zoning etc.; property information including taxation, property histories, tenancy, bylaw restrictions etc. And research and provide market updates.
- Arrange showings and provide knowledgeable feedback on prospective properties and help selecting the right property on which to make an offer
- Assess the potential resale value of the properties and ensure fair market value on what you pay by preparing detailed Comparative Market Analysis
- Write all offers and handle the purchase negotiations to ensure your financial interests are protected.
- Assist in due diligence; organize professional home inspection and appraisal, review strata documents and bylaws and remove the subjects to firm up the offer
- Get you to closing and assist you at every step of the process and serve as your trusted real estate resource.