Looking to Sell?
When it comes to selling one of your most valuable assets, you want to work with someone you can trust. By using the services of a trained professional, you’ll have an expert who can help guide you through every step of selling your property.
7 Steps to a Successful Home Sale
There are seven major steps in the sale of real estate that occur before you receive your net equity check:
- Determine your primary interests and needs for the sale of your property
- Choosing the best agent and establishing the agency relationship
- Determine your pricing strategy with your agent
- Prep your house to wow the buyers
- Launch comprehensive property marketing
- Home showings & managing buyer leads
- Handling offers & closing the transactions
The complex nature of real estate transactions requires specialized knowledge, legal paperwork and professional negotiation skills. The process can be overwhelming to anyone.
Understanding the recipe for success includes everything from staging, pricing, marketing to negotiating offers and writing an enforceable contract that safeguards your best interests.
Having the right Realtor on your side can transform a potentially stressful and complex transaction into an exciting and rewarding experience.
I have a rock solid system in place and I have a team of experts to work for you right away. I will help you price your home right the first time to get more showings & more offers; and my online & offline marketing program will get your property the most exposure in the shortest time, and ultimately selling your property at top dollars.
William Tan Full Service Home Seller’s Program
(What I will do to get your home sold)
- Conduct market research and assess the condition of your property and help determine the best selling price.
- Advise on improvements and staging ideas to enhance its marketability and showcase your home and highlight its best features.
- Develop a professional marketing strategy to expose your property to the widest possible audience from a yard sign, to direct mailers, to a powerful internet presence.
- Work with the industry’s most product Buyer’s Agents through the MLS and personal networks.
- Coordinate showings and bring in potential qualified buyers.
- Report to you regularly on buyer’s feedback and new listings and sales that may impact on the market value of your home.
- Present offers and handle negotiations to maximize your investment.
- Manage the transaction; follow up on any loose ends prior to, and after, moving day to ensure a smooth hassle-free closing.
- Assist you at every step of the process by providing valuable advice and essential information.